Are you watching the sequel to Sex and the City ”And Just Like That”? I do, which is why I immediately remembered the first episode of the iconic series, when Carrie utters the memorable line “Closet full of clothes and nothing to wear!” when choosing an outfit. Somehow I suspect that this sentence has already crossed the mind of each of us. That feeling when we stand in front of a closet full of clothes, but we still feel like we have nothing to wear…
Well, how to get out of this vicious circle? The solution is regular wardrobe sorting! If you don’t feel like making big changes, you can start small. For example, 10-15 minutes a day, when you gradually sort out the individual sections of the wardrobe and focus on these 5 things that cause mischief in the closet:
- Worn, damaged and washed pieces. And yes, even the ones that are so comfortable and popular, and that’s why you immediately think of keeping them at home/at the cottage/for sleeping. Believe me, you will unnecessarily clutter up your wardrobe with such pieces. Rather keep clothes that are comfortable and look nice at the same time. You will see that you will feel much better in it!
- Clothes that, on the other hand, you haven’t worn even once in the entire time or in the last year
- Clothes that don’t fit you
- Clothes that are not comfortable for you
- Clothes that you don’t know how and with what to combine
So, are you in? I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you with sorting out your clothes and I promise that you’ll feel great every time you look at your “new” closet. 🖤