It started with an invitation to Breakfast with Nova and ended up in Bara’s closet 🙂 We made a lot of noise in the wardrobe, but it was already necessary because the wardrobe could not be kept even for a week due to the amount of clothes. There were things that didn’t have their place and at the same time clothes that no longer needed to be there 🙂
And what did we accomplish within the organization?
- We discussed and sorted everything
- We threw away various hangers and replaced them with wooden white ones
- We put a lot in the Kloktex container
- We cleaned the whole closet
- We learned to fold clothes efficiently
- We added organizers to the drawers so that everything has its own place
- We discussed everything possible and impossible from the world of fashion, television, food, and so on
The result is a beautifully tidy wardrobe and chest of drawers ✨ And as Barča says: ”Suddenly I can breathe much better when choosing clothes” and that is the greatest reward for me!
If you are curious how this +- 6-hour organization turned out, take a look at the video here.